The WestEdge Design Fair is back and better than ever in 2023! This three-day event is one of the most anticipated design events of the year, and for good reason. WestEdge showcases the best in modern design, from furniture and home decor to lighting and art.
As an interior designer, I’m always looking for new and innovative ways to elevate my designs. That’s why I’m so excited to attend the WestEdge Design Fair 2023.
Here are a few of the must-see booths and events that I’m planning to check out at WestEdge 2023:
- Elements Room: Elements Room is a luxury kitchen and bath design showroom. I’m excited to see their latest collection of kitchen and bath fixtures, as well as their new line of tiles and countertops.
- Florim Solution Inc: Florim Solution Inc is a leading Italian tile manufacturer. I’m looking forward to seeing their latest collection of porcelain and ceramic tiles, as well as their new line of large format tiles.
- Monogram: Monogram is a luxury appliance brand from General Electric. I’m excited to see their latest collection of kitchen and laundry appliances, as well as their new line of built-in appliances.
- Kallista: Kallista is a luxury kitchen and bath fixture brand. I’m looking forward to seeing their latest collection of faucets, sinks, and showers, as well as their new line of bathroom accessories.
- Buster and Punch: Buster and Punch is a British hardware and home accessories brand. I’m excited to see their latest collection of door handles, light switches, and electrical sockets, as well as their new line of kitchen and bathroom accessories.
Events and speeches:
- WestEdge Design Talks: The WestEdge Design Talks series features leading designers and architects from around the world. This year’s speakers include Claudia Afshar, Rachel Grochowski and Greg Roth, moderated by Jennifer Convoy. I’m excited to hear their insights on the latest design trends and challenges.
- Culinary Demonstrations: WestEdge has partnered with PIRCH to offer a series of culinary demonstrations throughout the weekend. These demonstrations will be led by top chefs from Los Angeles and beyond. I’m looking forward to learning new recipes and cooking techniques.
- WestEdge Awards: The WestEdge Awards recognize the best in design from the exhibitors at the fair. I’m excited to see the winning designs and learn more about the inspiration behind them.
I highly recommend the WestEdge Design Fair 2023 to any interior designer who wants to stay ahead of the curve and see the latest and greatest in design. With over 200 exhibitors, a variety of events and speeches, and a prime location in Santa Monica, CA, WestEdge has something to offer everyone.